Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I might have O.D. (Over Dolly'd)

Dolly's Tour Bus

Inside Dolly's tour bus. This reminded me of the time that we had extra fabric from Reba McEntire's bus and mom made pillows for everyone for Christmas. Dolly and Reba must have had the same idea of pretty.
There are lots of craftsmen in Dollywood, including a wagon maker. You can buy a handmade wagon from $3000-$8000. 
The food was just what you would imagine. Full of fat and delicious. 
I was most impressed with the rides at Dollywood. 
I've never been on a ride like this before; I was laughing and crying at the same time. Looking back on the experience, there should have more than a seat belt to hold you in.  

4 comments:

Sew Jealous said...

What is that food? I am thinking taco? and chips?
Was is yummy? Dollywood food has to be good. Right?

Sew Jealous said...

Today I think that I would buy a wagon!! Great deal.

Bear said...

I'm going to check out the Calico Gals shop next time I'm in Syracuse! Love the picture of you with Philly Phanatic (My guess is you're in Philadelphia!)!!! AND I've biked and run around Hammonassett State Park! You're doing such an amazing and comprehensive tour of the country--love the blog.

Bear said...

it's not Bear, it's Aly!!

Post a Comment