Monday, June 14, 2010

Quiltique


Our first fabric stop was a great shop right outside of Las Vegas. Warm and friendly staff and a FABULOUS fabric selection made this shop a perfect stop. Kudos to their buyer as they had many of my favorites in stock: Alexander Henry, Michael Miller, Amy Butler (tons of the new Love collection) and Heather Bailey. They just got some amazing Halloween fabric in that will be perfect for trick-or-treat bags. I was super excited to find some Botanical Pop by Jackie Shapero in the half off bin. I know! I will make some pillow shams to match the quilt I made last year. We also purchased three fabrics which will soon make an appearance in our store. Watch for Mono Bot by Michael Miller, too cute!

213 N. Stephanie Street
Henderson, NV 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mantra:
Must not buy all the fabric I see, must not buy all the fabric I see...

Post a Comment